The works involved turning the 1950’s student accommodation block into offices and an archive facility to house the College’s growing collection of historic books and documents. On the ground floor, the existing Gym was extended with a dedicated rowing room, new changing facilities, and a Dance Studio, all connected by a minimal glazed walkway of Crittall windows and zinc roof on exposed tapering steel beams.
Queens Wing was completed in August 2017 at a contract value of £1.5m.
|London||020 7680 4400|
Ingleton Wood Martindales Ltd © 2019 | Ingleton Wood Martindales Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ingleton Wood LLP. Registered in England No. O2694909. Regulated by RIBA. Ingleton Wood Martindales Ltd is not responsible for the content of external sites. Registered address: 1 Alie Street, London, E1 8DE. VAT No. 787 4322 95 |